Sunday 6 December 2009

29th Nov/5th Dec/6th Dec - DNS

29th should have been Eynsham 10k - my favourite 10k race - usually get a nice tshirt ;-)

5th Dec - Battersea Santa Run

6th Dec - Bromham 10k Pudding run

after a really bad couple of races i have decided that i've overcooked myself piking race upon race in the last few months. It's not conducive to my current IM plans where i need to be building my base fitness for endurance and concentrating on strengthening my weaker leg - cycling, so have turned my focus to longer slower runs, and bike specific training.

My legs and brain seem happierr with this decision. i'll get back to my 10k goals next winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
This latest blog will be hopefully following my transwales experience. Enjoy with me :-)